You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Monday, January 9, 2012

Please?


Something about that quote and that pic reminds me of what I want to say to you. There is so, so much inside of me that I feel compelled to tell you, to share with you.  I promised myself Years ago that if ever, ever I got the chance--that I would tell you all that lived inside of me, that I would never hold anything back from you, that you would know the whole truth of who I am, who I want to be.  I keep thinking that one day, one VERY FINE DAY I will have that opportunity to share with you all these inner thoughts that run rampant through this mind and heart of mine.


I love you. I adore you, I need you, I want you in ways I cannot even describe.  All I know is that you are a part of Me--that you belong to my heart--that my heart belongs to you and that for the rest of my time on this earth I want so much to SHARE with YOU.  


Please. Please--tell me that I'm not being unbearably selfish for loving you, wanting you, needing you the way I do.  Please tell me that it's okay to wish so hard that you and I will have a chance to BE "US" again.  I have asked our angels, our spirit guides to help us and I've asked them to please understand.  I just want so much my chance to love you, be with you, to make things right with us again and to show you how very, very much I love you and care and want to share whatever time we have left.  (That's not a bad thing, is it?)  


No comments:

Post a Comment