You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sometimes ... I feel so alone (not always)


Sometimes
I feel so alone
So all to myself
in a world
that seems to be made
for everyone else.
I wake up 
feeling the joy
and expectation
of being alive
and then I wonder
where is the one
who loves me so true...
and I know, I know...
I have not one, 
but two
who are committed
elsewhere
who love me true
and my heart smiles
because the honest 
to god truth is
that I love them too!
Just now and then
a tug of an ache
pulls on my heart--
for you see,
so much of me
just aches to be able to share,
to start
experiencing, living, enjoying
this world
through another set of eyes
(not just my own).
I guess sometimes (not always)
it's just hard
to be alone.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it just hits me how very much I miss the loving touch, the togetherness of one who loves me and cares...then I remember that one day I will be with you again and feel your loving touch and my heart smiles...I do miss you, I do love you.

    ReplyDelete