You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Friday, March 2, 2012

I'd Settle For Just Being Here With You


Imagining your travels
and sincerely hoping that
you are enjoying your time
out in the open
seeing new sights
looking at Nature's grandest canvas
and knowing that 
you are so very loved,
so very missed...
I do miss you
I so ache to be the one
to be traveling with you
and perhaps one day
that will really come true--
but I'd settle 
for just sitting near our lighthouse
gazing out at the lake--
just so long
as you are by my side.

No matter where you are,
how far away you might be--
my love, my heart, my smile
is always with you
I hope you look out across 
all these miles
and can see (and feel)
how very much I love you
how very much I care
and how very much I am anxious
for you to be right back here.

Take care of you
Come back to me soon!
#

1 comment:

  1. I know that the distance, and the not knowing where or if you were, did not remove your Love from my heart or my Love from yours. Now the truth we share continues to strengthen that LOVE. You will always be my BABY KITTEN.

    ReplyDelete