You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Saturday, October 1, 2011

(Hidden Tears)

I didn't let you see my tears 
as you drove off on this beautiful sunny day--
did you hear my heart though?
It was screaming out, "Oh please, stay, just stay!"
                   I know, sweet love.  
                   It's just as hard for you
                   Never a doubt that you love me
                   just as much as I love you too--
Those moments shared
clasping you close to me--
naked on naked once again
helped my loving heart to once again see
                 Just how very much I love you 
                 How very much you love and adore me--
                 Only true and absolute love
                 Could dare to be so free
Free to share, to talk to reminisce 
of days forever gone by
but now that we've found our love again
seeing you leave just makes me cry...
                 But I didn't let you see my tears
                 as you drove off on this beautiful sunny day--
                 did you hear my heart though?
                 It was screaming, "Oh please, stay, just stay!"
#Bright Eyes 


No comments:

Post a Comment