You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tuesday Evening Impending Storm










LOVE the clouds, the beauty of Nature.  Loved so much feeling the impending storm, daring it to do its will, begging nature to unleash its beauty for me and my camera.  Hoping for MORE to come my way soon.

Felt my angels ever near as I took these shots...especially the shot just under the Flag.  Today is Willa's birthday (perhaps in celebration, she'll send something really cool this evening before it gets too dark!)

Wish, wish, wish, wish you were here!  (Miss YOU).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful pics. I especially like the one with the sun shooting through and touching one spot on the cloud bank(the one under the flag as you said). Hope you and sis have a nice evening. Love you always and forever.

    ReplyDelete