You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Monday, June 4, 2012

Remember This...



I love you, Blue Eyes.
I truly do.
Thank you
for loving me too.

Please know 
that no matter what,
no matter where,
no matter how far apart
we are in miles,
my heart, 
my love,
my spirit
and my soul
are nestled safely
right next to you.

Always 
you are on my mind
and in my heart
and always
I am wishing
good and wonderful moments
to embrace you,
your life.

I cannot help it--
all the words
in the world
cannot express enough
how very  much
I love you.
(I just do).

#


1 comment:

  1. My Love, Heart, Spirit and Soul are with you always.
    Our beautiful full moon this morning reminded me of all the moons that made me wonder how and where you were.
    Now we can share our Love, if not our time, freely.
    And that situstion will improve soon.

    ReplyDelete