You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude


Today
is one of those days
when I feel so incredibly blessed.
So many things going on--
so many blessings
encompassing my life,
my world--
and among
all the wonders and joys
is the blessing 
of your love,
your friendship,
your warmth
and your truth.
Thank you,
my sweet love.
Thank you
for all that you do.
Thank you for loving me,
for caring about me
as much
as I find myself
loving and caring so much
about you.

See?
We are so truly blessed--
so incredibly blessed
to have this awesome LOVE
that wraps around our hearts
and has
since way back when.
I KNOW beyond a doubt
that our angels,
our spirit guides
have worked hard
to get us together again.

So very thankful.
What a beautiful gift
I get to unwrap
each and every day--
Thank you, 
my sweet love.
(In every way)!
--I love you.

###Bright Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment