You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You Are So Beautiful

Whenever I think of you
Whenever I look at you
I see someone who is truly beautiful
and real from within--
someone who I treasure
and cherish
from beginning
to end.


Thank you
for being the wonderful person
that you are
thank you
for caring so much
for sharing so much
for giving
and receiving
this huge love
that we both
have in our hearts.


You are 
and always will be
someone precious and dear
to my world,
to this heart of mine.
I will forever treasure
and cherish
our moments shared
in this space and time
that we have found
ourselves living in.


Thank you, my love
for loving me still
for caring about me
for allowing me
the pleasure 
of knowing you,
caring about you,
loving you
once more 
and again.


We are so very blessed
and you, my love--
are so BEAUTIFUL
to ME.


#


No comments:

Post a Comment