You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Friday, November 4, 2011

Greeting Each Day With Love In My Heart


I found this quote and it so reminded me
of Me.
This is so much of how I feel--
Whenever I look at all things
with Love
It truly is as if
I am being born again.

I do love the sun
for it warms my bones
I do love the rain
for it cleanses my spirit
I do love the light
for it does show me
the way
I do welcome happiness
for it always enlarges my heart;
and yes, I will endure sadness
because it helps 
to open my soul.
I will accept and rejoice
in my rewards,
for they truly are my due;
yet I know too well
that  the obstacles
I find along my way
are here to teach,
to challenge me.
to help me to learn, to grow.

Thank you, Og Mandino
for helping me 
to express
some of what lives 
on the inside of me.

I am so very blessed
in so very many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment