You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Friday, June 8, 2012

Walk at Will Rogers (wish you were here) Part 1

It was such a beautiful day here
the kind of day that begs to have you near...
So, I went to a place where I could remember
sharing moments with you.
I had a grand time
walking around taking pics
and thinking of the moments we two
had spent here
some months ago...
but also knowing
that one day
in the not too awfully
distant future,
we will get to come back here
again, share special times
and discover
new and awesome sights
near and far...
I love you,
my sweet Blue Eyes.
I sent you love and hugs
and huge positive vibes
the whole time
I was there--
but then, to be honest,
I ALWAYS send you LOVE,
HUGS and GOOD, POSITIVE VIBES


I LOVE YOU!!!!
I MISS YOU!!!!!
I NEED YOU!!!!
I WANT YOU!!!

(I know you feel the same too).

1 comment:

  1. I, too, Love You, Miss You, Want You and Need You more than I ever thought possible.
    Wish I could have enjoyed the day in the park with you.

    ReplyDelete