You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Friday, June 8, 2012

Will Rogers Park (Part 2)

Okay, I'm walking back to my car and just as I get to the parking lot, here's this little guy.  He sees me and debates whether he should take off, but once he sees I'm no real threat, he decides to continue on with his "dumpster (er...I mean trashcan") diving...









 See?  There he goes...
Then he disappears from sight...












I didn't see him coming back out, but did get to see him make his get a way with his treasure of a what looks to be a piece of bread...










 Runs along the wall with his treasure...
Then finally settles in high up in a tree to enjoy
the "fruits" of his labor....

(Hope this made you smile like it did me!)
I LOVE YOU!!!!

See Next Entry too....

No comments:

Post a Comment