You know that Place?

You know that Place?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thoughts of You

I can't help it.
I have dreams,
I have fantasies,
I have hopes.

Please.
If it's quite alright,
I would just like to have
the chance
to hold you, feel you near--
to look into
those blue eyes of yours
and get to see
the reflection of my smile,
my heart, my love
looking back at me.

I do love you.
Always have.
Always will.

All I can be
is just who I am
and hope
and pray
and believe
that who I am
is good enough;
I'm just me.

I miss you.
Forgive me,
but I do.
#

Don't blame me for my imagination--
I keep wondering 
what if?
I know you do too--
I keep picturing our travels
just me and just you--
going on adventures,
the laughter, the smiles, the love
we two share...
Flying through the highways
without too many cares
just enjoying our time
seeing the sites
and oh--the songs!
I can hear us now--
singing along
to the music
we hear on the radio--
no other love I've had or known
has ever shared with me
(or shown)
the talent of song
as you always did
way back when
I miss you love.
I miss you now,
I miss you then.

Sigh...
#  Bright Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment